Corinnas true Bergwandergeschichten
Anm. d. Red.: Diese geniale Übersetzung verdanken wir dem
AltaVista-Translate-Dienst. Das Ergebnis könnt ihr hier unverändert
genießen (und euch alle Englischkenntnisse versauen ;-)
Christopher in the
During a mountain migration to the Soiernhaus in summer holidays ' 97 stores
and Bernd after long march at a desk outside vorm Soiernhaus and enjoys the
evening sun. There the Corinna (like Christopher means) the weak-intimate
thought comes to note everything that says Christopher. Said, done! Fast to pin
and paper accessed and drauflosgeschreibselt (kritzel). And here is the result;
naturally unchanged. (there one sees times, as praktisch's is to keep
old note stuff!) Assertion in each case under it in parentheses (except, it is
logically or completely illogical; -)
- Thus a chese sandwich, teil'n we us.
(Christopher has hunger, wants bread with Corinna to divide)
- Ago with the Zaster.
(cash requires fuer's bread)
- For Murat.
(there one in the Soiernhaus with each order to say must, for whom it is,
Christopher invents a suitable name)
- I did not know at all that one inhaliert chese sandwich.
- Because you bloed are.
- Sharply? Those is salty.
(... the sausage)
- It was even faster finished, although I had the smaller half.
(Corinna ate faster: Surprise)
- Now I am already whole bloed!
- Hechel, hechel, more sabber, more sabber.
- Here the pekelnde Priesi comes.
- Thus Mach further.
- I hectar I hectar I said, I have still hunger.
- Perhaps perhaps you should buy a hearing aid.
- Finished socks.
- Bernd, which notes Corinna already again all scheiss, which I said
- Now it also still began ' ne new page.
- Give me times your Aufschneider.
(Christopher requires for Corinnas taschenmesser)
- Oh, smells after Gamsscheisse.
- I said Gamsscheisse!
- I wuerd times continue to write, Corinna, gell.
- Gamsscheisse, ham ' also the cooling looked up.
(with " " he means the Gaemsen, which cooled in the snow)
- The whole " hole " is fully Gamsscheisse.
(hole: see under
Corinnas hut directory
- Buah, me graust's already, if we must up-run there above!!!
(Christopher regards the opposite summit)
- Absolutely stupidly, which you write there, I cannot help myself.
- I excite ' me more drueber, because you also still note the imbecility,
which I talk.
- Meanwhile talk ' I only imbecility!!!
- The angel man left a quite pervoesen message of itself:
(note d. talk: Because of absolute Unflaetigkeit one omits)
- Buoah, it straeubt itself.
- Now stop gives, you Gamsscheisse.